The Last One Room School House In Bridgewater 

One-room schoolhouses were located in many spots in town. As neighborhoods grew, these buildings were often moved from neighborhood to neighborhood every few years. The “Dyer” school was located on the corner of Old Pleasant and Pleasant Streets. The last one-room school in Bridgewater, used until 1945, is at the intersection of Auburn and Summer Streets and is currently the home of the Bridgewater Youth Soccer Association.
Respectfully submitted by David Moore