Roughly 420 Walkers, up from last year, spent their Columbus Day morning walking through East Bridgewater to raise money for the Skylur Spagone Fund.
The Skylur J. Spagone Memorial Fund would like to thank everyone who helped make the 16th Annual “Walk For Children” another success! We had over 400 walkers and raised $23,000 to continue to help the children of East Bridgewater!
Funds are used to provide opportunities and needed supplies for the children of East Bridgewater. “This year would have been Skylur’s Senior year in High School, so we are going to something special with the senior class.” Said Peter Spagone, Jr, Skylur’s Father.
Some of the Past Recipients
- Girl Scout Troop 496
- St. John’s Church
- Handi Kids
- Central School Safety Night
- East Bridgewater Cub Scouts
- E.B.C.C. Youth Football
- East Bridgewater YMCA
- Nature’s Classroom
- 7th Grade Washington D.C. Trip
- E.B. Youth Basketball Assoc.
- East Bridgewater Little League
- United Soccer Academy
- South Shore Therapies
- Gift Certificate to Quinn Centre Optical
- CubScout Pack 28
- Early Childhood Advisory Council
- Lynn Barton Piano School
- Central School Reading
- Incentive Program Dorbil Stables
- East Bridgewater Drug Council
- Arts for Youth Central School
- South Shore Select Lenscrafters
- East Bridgewater Public Schools
- South Shore Football Camp
- East Bridgewater Music Department
- Capachonie School of Performing Arts