Share your good news!
Charities and civic organizations post for free in their hometown e-newsletter.
We support & promote you within the community that you call home.
Free postings include:
- your special images & stories
- one or two weeks before your event or registration deadline, depending on space in e-newsletter
Send your press releases: include Who? What? Where? When? and How do people get involved?
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Bridgewater, MA
- email@example.com – Brockton, MA
- firstname.lastname@example.org – East Bridgewater, MA
- email@example.com – Halifax, MA
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Raynham, MA
- email@example.com – West Bridgewater, MA
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Whitman, MA
We may also be messaged through Facebook, but the most effective way to reach us is through email. All content is subject to editorial modification.
If you want to reach beyond your community or need a big, colorful splash:
Regional events can be promoted – reaching all over Metro South for $10 / week: Weekender Posting info
Advertising? Non-profits receive 10% discount on published ad pricing. https://buzzaround.info/buzz4business/
Editorial policies: We would LOVE to promote all do-gooders for free! After all – that’s our mission, to spread good news! Unfortunately, financially, we need to limit. Here are the editorial priorities:
1) News physically located in each individual hive. 2) News involving residents or business owners from each hive. 3) Resources nearby that would be helpful to our readers. 4) Cultural events nearby.
Often we receive requests from area non-profits who have members in many of our hives. We can publish about your organization if your members from inside a specific hive would like to invite their neighbors to join them. Please include their names and if you can, an image.
We hope this helps clarify, and thank you for your good works!
Post Office Box 22
Elmwood, MA 02337