Tag Archives: bridgewater common

Bridgewater’s General Store

  The building to the left of the picture is Hooper and Clark, Bridgewater’s General Store. This store was opened in 1775, replacing a smaller one on the site and ran until the 1920’s. We recently came across some ledgers of the store and were amazed to see the record of items sold to patrons. They had supplies of everything from ...

Read More »