Buzz Around, LLC is dedicated to spreading good news and supporting local businesses throughout the South Coast of Massachusetts. We currently publish six weekly emails; reaching 5000 subscribers; focused on publicizing the efforts of the non-profits and volunteers in our towns. We also run contests and provide promotional opportunities to introduce our readers to the small businesses in our area. Currently we publish in Bridgewater, East Bridgewater, Halifax, Raynham and West Bridgewater; and we are cultivating hives in Abington, Brockton, Carver, Easton, Hanson, Kingston, Lakeville, Middleboro, Plymouth, Plympton, Taunton,and Whitman. We also publish a weekly regional newsletter: our Weekender Classifieds.
Our philosophy is to operate our business based on awareness and oneness with all of our created world. We work for the mutual benefit of the communities we serve, local nonprofits and small businesses, coworkers and their families and our partners, with the goal of enhancing communication, cooperation, and a sustainable society that values human dignity and respect, creativity and local agriculture.
We are committed to provide an environment where there is harmony between work, our moral/ethical & spiritual values, family responsibilities, and where everyone is treated justly. With gratitude for what we have, we strive for balance.
- We strive to empower people to make positive change in their personal lives and communities. Positive change is defined as ways in which we can live healthy, safe, peaceful and loving lives in relationship to each other and creation. The Buzz Around empowers through knowledge, training opportunities and connections provided in volunteer, job and internship training. We empower people take action in their lives.
- We work with local small businesses to develop individualized interactive marketing plans. These plans involve creative advertising, promotion and guidance to reach into our communities and build new relationships, strengthening themselves and the communities they serve.
- We show respect and integrity in our relationships with readers, employees, businesses and all of our Buzz Around community. In essence, treat others as we would like to be treated.
- We use a team approach. We value input and encourage team members to share their ideas and opinions. It is our commitment to encourage, teach, equip, and free each other to do and become all that we were intended to be. As a team we are committed to creating the best possible products for our Buzz Around community to enjoy; whether it be newsletters, postings or events & games.
- We seek inspirational wisdom by looking outside ourselves. Especially with respect to decisions having far reaching or unpredictable consequences, and we will act only when the action is confirmed unanimously by others concerned.
In being creative, educating and informing, the Buzz Around Team empowers and motivates positive change. Through sharing kindness and compassion, our efforts support the building of sustainable communities. The Buzz Around was founded deeply in a relationship with our Creator, by reflecting that in our philosophy, our relationships and our management practices the Buzz Around supports the growth of sustainable, healthy communities.